Why - By: Avril Lavigne


Why
By: Avril Lavigne

Why,
do you always do this to me
Why,
could’t yu just see through me
How come, you act like this
Like you just don’t care at all
(I)
do you expect me to believe
I was the only one to fall
I could feel I could feel you near me,
Even though you’re far away
I cauld feel I could feel you baby, why
Reff:
It’s not supposed to feel this way
I need you, I need you
More and more each day
It’s not supposed to hurt this way
I need you,I need you, I need you
Tell me,
are you and me still together
Tell me,
do you think We could last forever
Tell me, …. Why
Musik: G C G C
Hey, listen to what
We’re not saying
Let’s play, a different game
Than what we’re playing
Try, to look at me and
Really see my heart
…(I) ..reff:
so go and think about
whatever you need to think about
go agead and dream about
whatever you need to dream about
and come back to me
when you know just
how you feel, you feel
I could feel could feel you near me,
Even though you’re far away
I could feel I could feel you baby, why
…reff: (2x) : reff ke 2 naik 1 nada:
A G#m F#m E D E
A G#m F#m E D Bm D-E

Mengapa
Kau selalu lakukan ini padaku
Mengapa,
Tak bisakah kau melihatnya
Bagaimana bisa, kau bersikap
Seakan kau tak perduli

Apa kau mengharap aku tuk percaya
Akulah satu2nya yg kan jatuh
Aku bisa merasakan kau didekatku
Walau kau jauh dariku
Aku bisa merasakanmu saying…

Tak seharusnya terasa seperti ini
Aku membutuhkanmu
setiap harinya
Tak seharusnya menyakitkan seperti ini
Aku membutuhkan setiap harinya
Katakanlah …
Apakah kau dan aku masih bersama
Katakanlah…
Apakah kita bisa bertahan selamanya?
Katakanlah padaku… mengapa?

Hey…dengarkan
Apa yang tak kita ucapkan
Mainkan permainan lain
dari biasanya
Cobalah lihat aku dan
hatiku

Jadi pergilah dan pikirkan
Apapun yang perlu kau pikirkan
Pergi dan mimpikan apapun
Yang perlu kau mimpikan
Dan kembalilah padaku
Saat kau tahu
Bagaimana perasaanmu